Spirit Goddess, Inc.
Last modified: January 2019
Spirit Goddess, Inc. (“Us” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this website, www.SpiritGoddess.Org is copyrighted under Scottish law per the date of posting and is the property of Spirit Goddess. All rights reserved. You are prohibited from using any of the content herein without the express written permission of Spirit Goddess.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
· Information you provide to us.
· Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, purchasing our products, or requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website, products or services. This type of information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information. You will have the opt-in ability to store your credit card information for future purchases.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders. When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies
· Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customise our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches and purchases.
· Recognise you when you return to our Website.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
· To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, if you choose to do so.
We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, or to provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes, please do not opt in to this feature when prompted. You may also adjust your user preferences accordingly in your account profile, which you will have control over.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users. We may also use such information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. Even though we only disclose information that is not personally-identifiable to advertisers without your consent, when you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement there is a possibility that the advertiser may assume that you meet the target criteria they selected.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
· Any subsidiaries and affiliates.
· Contractors and service providers we may use to support our business.
· In the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Spirit Goddess’s assets, in which case personal information held by Spirit Goddess about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
· Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
· Protect the rights, property, or safety of Spirit Goddess, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Offers from the Company. We will only send you direct marketing emails or other contacts if you opt-in to receive such emails. In the future, if you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other contact information used for promotional purposes by the Company, you can opt-out in your user profile. You can also always opt-out of receiving e-mail information from us other than the e-mail informing you of the completion of user registration, correction of user data, or change of password by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt-out may not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and update your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page and making changes. If you have forgotten your password, once you have tried to register and failed, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link to reach a page on which you can submit your e-mail address. Your user name and password then will be e-mailed to you.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. However, we may need to delete your user account in order to delete your personal information.
Your Privacy Rights
In Scotland you have a rights to access information under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and the Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004. These permit that users of our Website may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. To make a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL certificated technology and passwords. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.